About the Bluff School
At Bluff Gaming we believe that we grow as our customers grow. This is why we have created the Bluff Room Poker School. This is a platform that our beginner players can use to get acquainted with poker, to learn the rules, find out how to optimally use our software applications and bring their poker careers to an entirely new level.
Bluff Gaming’s commitment to education
What makes Bluff Room Poker a unique poker room is the fact that with us anybody can perfect their poker skills and become a professional-level player without investing any funds of their own.
When signing up for the integrated Bluff account, you get instant access to our play-money games. There you can learn and practice the game for free until you get the confidence to move on to real-money poker. Our play-money games cover a wide variety of game types and formats – from the most popular Texas Hold’em ring games to SNG and multi-table tournaments to a great selection of Stud, Omaha and Draw games. Any beginner can try out the different games and find the one that suits them best.
For those of you not ready to invest own funds in poker yet, we offer an excellent alternative: winning real money without risking a single cent via our various freerolls (tournaments that require no buy-in and everyone with an account can join for free) with real-money prize pools and also via the Fun Step tournaments.
The Fun Step tournaments are series of tournaments with play-money buy-in. You can use the play chips that you get for free to buy a Fun Step 1 entry. The winners of the Fun Step 1 tournament receive a free entry for Fun Step 2, where they can win a free coupon for the Fun Step 3 tournament – and that last SNG holds a real-money prize pool. Learn more about the Fun Step SNG Tournaments.
When you decide to make a deposit, we encourage you by granting you a great first-deposit bonus matching the amount of your deposit. Furthermore, each first deposit makes you eligible for a series of free tournaments with a total prize pool of $7,000 – money that we give away so that you can gain a momentum, improve your game without the risk of losing money and become a skilled and confident member of the Bluff Gaming community. Learn more about our first deposit bonus and the first-depositors freerolls.
And this is not the end of it. At Bluff Room we religiously believe in continuous education, therefore we have established a special sponsorship program that helps our customers become professional poker players. Learn more about the Bluff Room Poker Sponsorship.
The school structure
The Bluff Gaming Poker School is as user friendly as it can be. Here you will find the following sections:
- Basic poker rules – an explanation of the rules of the most popular poker game formats that we offer, including Texas Hold’em, Stud, Omaha and Draw Poker games. This section will give you an idea about the game basics and terminology and will get you ready to start playing.
- Navigate Bluff Room – this is an interactive section of the school where you can learn your way with our poker client. The Bluff Room poker software is a cutting-edge application that offers you many different features to enhance your gameplay and your experience.
- Beginners help – this section of the Bluff School is dedicated to those of you who are just beginning their poker careers. Here you will find strategic articles that are suitable for new players.
- Advanced help– strategic tips and tricks for the advanced players. No matter how good a poker player you are, you can always expand you poker horizons and bring your game to an even higher level.
- Poker dictionary – a comprehensive glossary of the most common poker terms.